The Monarch Award: Illinois' K-3 Readers' Choice Award
Official Nomination Form
Directions for Nominations:
1. Read the Monarch Award criteria on this website http://www.islma.org/monarch.htm
2. Books on previous lists are ineligible. A cumulative list of nominees is posted on the website. Authors and illustrators appearing on the previous year’s list are also ineligible for nomination the following year.
3. Nominations must be submitted online at the ISLMA/Monarch website.
4. Include author, title, publisher, copyright date and type for each nomination. Types are: picture book, easy reader, chapter book, or nonfiction. Genres may include poetry, fairy tales, graphic novels, biography and multicultural titles.
5. Only titles with complete information will be considered for nomination.
Please fill out the form below: